WTCS Continuous Enrollment Policies
Williston Trinity Christian School has adopted a Continuous Enrollment (CE) system whereby students will be continuously enrolled at the school until graduation, or until the WTCS withdrawal process is completed. We are thankful that many Crusader families choose to remain at WTCS through graduation, so we are offering a simple and seamless process for you to keep your children enrolled.
Each January, WTCS will publish the following school year’s tuition, the annual Continuous Enrollment Fee (CEF) amount, and information regarding financial aid. By signing the CE Contract, families agree to pay the annual tuition rate and CEF for upcoming school years.
The following are Williston Trinity Christian School’s Continuous Enrollment Policies:
- For each student, one non-refundable CEF is due with the signed Continuous Enrollment Contract.
- The school reserves the right to require any account to be brought current for a student to continue to attend classes.
- All accounts must be current at the end of each quarter before a student is given his/her report card or permitted to begin the next quarter. All financial obligations must be met for a student to begin a new school year.
- Student records, including report cards and transcripts, will be withheld if the family leaves the school owing tuition or any other fee. All checks must have cleared the school’s account before transcripts or diplomas are released.
- A student who is withdrawn, dismissed, or expelled must pay tuition as outlined in the Continuous Enrollment Contract.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing between the family and the school, all school families (K-12) are required to complete 40 service hours during the year or pay a $25/hour opt out fee. If service hours are not completed by May 1st, FACTS accounts will be assessed $25 for each hour not completed.
- All school families (K-12) are required to participate in the three mandatory fundraisers each year. If a family chooses to opt out, $1,500 must be due to the school before August 1st. Families that choose not to participate in the required fundraisers will be assessed a $500 fee to their FACTS account upon the conclusion of each fundraiser.
- It is the family’s responsibility to update the school of any changes to demographic data (address, phone, email, emergency contacts, medical information, etc). Unless otherwise informed, all demographic data is carried over in PowerSchool for the following year.
- The school admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.