Thank you for your interest in Williston Trinity Christian School!
Our preschool & prekindergarten program is structured as a launching pad for children’s education experiences. We want to build a solid foundation so that children love being in a school setting and want to learn more.
Christian values, Bible stories, prayer, and songs are an essential part of the curriculum. Children are taught that they are created and loved by God. They are unique and precious in His sight, and He desires a relationship with them.2019-2020 PS PK brochure
WTCS offers two preschool programs – Preschool & Prekindergarten:
- M/T AM or PM Preschool for ages 3/4
- T/W/TH AM or PM Prekindergarten for ages 4/5
- M-F AM or PM Prekindergarten for ages 4/5
REGISTRATION: Priority will be given to registrations received in person; first come-first served. Any registrations received prior to the registration date will be accepted on the second day of registration in the order they are received.
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019: Currently enrolled WTCS students beginning at 8:30am, in person or ONLINE. Watch your email for more information on how to register online.
- Tuesday, January 23, 2019: Siblings of currently enrolled WTCS students beginning at 8:30am.
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019: Open enrollment to the general public. Numbers will be assigned beginning at 8:30am.
- After February 5th, 2019, registrations will be handled in the front office. Registrations may be dropped off or mailed to: Williston Trinity Christian School, ATTN: Registrations, 2419 9th W., Williston, ND 58801.
NEW FAMILIES: Please have the following ready at time of registration:
- Completed registration form. Please make sure your email is listed.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of updated immunization records.
- Registration fee payment. WTCS accepts cash, checks, or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
TO ENTER A CURRICULUM FEE PAYMENT ONLINE:
Enter your student’s NAME where it asks for the “Student ID#”.
Enter CURRICULUM FEE where it asks for “Additional Details – Notes”.
If you have any problems, please contact the school office at 701-774-9056.