Williston Trinity Christian has adopted a Continuous Enrollment (CE) system whereby students will be continuously enrolled at Williston Trinity Christian School until graduation from WTCS, or, if necessary, until the WTCS withdrawal process is completed. We are thankful that many Crusader families choose to remain at WTCS through graduation, so we are offering a simple, seamless process for you to keep your children enrolled with us.
Each January, WTCS will publish the following school year’s tuition, the annual Continuous Enrollment Fee (CEF) amount, and information regarding financial aid. By signing the CE Contract, families agree to pay the annual tuition rate and CEF for the upcoming school year.
The following are Williston Trinity Christian’s Continuous Enrollment Policies:
- One CEF per student is due with signed contract.
- Once paid, the CEF is non-refundable, except when contingent on financial aid. The contingency is only in effect when a financial aid application and supporting documents are submitted and verified by April 30th of each enrolling year.
- New families will be responsible for setting up an account with FACTS Tuition Management Services by June 1st and choosing the payment plan and due date that best fits their individual needs. Click on the FACTS link on our website’s “Parents” tab to sign up.
- A $50 monthly processing fee, per family, will be added to your account if you are not enrolled in the monthly auto pay through FACTS (does not apply to those making quarterly or one-time payments).
- The school reserves the right to require any account to be brought current for a student to continue to attend classes.
- All accounts must be current at the end of each quarter before a student is given his/her report card or permitted to begin the next quarter.
- Students will be allowed to begin a new year after all previous years’ obligations are met and accounts are current.
- Student records, including report cards and transcripts, will be withheld if the family leaves the school owing tuition or any other fee. All checks must have cleared the school’s account before transcripts or diplomas are released.
- A student who is withdrawn, dismissed, or expelled must pay a prorated portion of tuition based on days in session.
- f a student withdraws from school after the second week of the new school year, tuition is assessed for the actual days enrolled. However, if a refund is necessary, the equivalent of one month’s tuition is non-refundable and will be deducted from that balance. Any outstanding balance of fees will be billed to the FACTS account.
- All school families (K-12) are required to contribute 40 service hours during the year on approved projects or contribute $1,000.00 to WTCS. Failure to complete service hours could adversely affect future financial aid awards.
- All school families (K-12) are required to participate in the three main fundraisers each year. If you choose to opt out of the fundraisers, $1,500 must be paid to the school by August 1st.
- As a family maintains their CE, each student’s information (i.e. address, phone, email, emergency contacts, and medical information) is continuous from grade to grade in our student information system, PowerSchool. Families must keep the student’s information up to date. WTCS will help maintain the records by reminding parents to provide updated information, as necessary, but each parent is ultimately responsible for the completeness and accuracy of this information.
- CE does not apply to International Students; they follow a separate International Student application process.
- Williston Trinity Christian School reserves the right to use the student’s photo in publications, social media, and the website, unless the parent requests otherwise.
- Parents will endeavor to form a partnership with their children’s teachers to strengthen the educational opportunity afforded to them.
- If parents have a concern or are dissatisfied, they will seek to resolve the issue with the person(s) directly. Parents agree to not gossip about teachers, staff, or other school families, but to follow the principles of Matthew 18:15-17.
- WTCS admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
- WTCS may discontinue this CE system at any time and/or may require families to sign a new enrollment contract as a condition of continued enrollment.