Preschool is for children who have turned three years old by August 1, 2021. This program meets twice a week, on Monday & Friday, from either 8:30-11:00am or 12:30-3:00pm. Class size is a maximum of 16 students with one teacher and an aide.
Prekindergarten is for children who have turned four years old by August 1, 2021. This program meets either 5 days a week (M-F) or 3 days a week (T/W/Th) in either the mornings (8:30-11:30am) or afternoons (12:30-3:30pm). Class size is a maximum of 16 students with one teacher and an aide.
Kindergarten is for children who have turned five years old by August 1, 2022. Students do not need to have been enrolled in preschool/prek to attend kindergarten. This program meets 5 days a week (M-F) from 8:30am until 3:00pm. Class size is a maximum of 20 students with one teacher and an aide.
1st grade through 5th grade meet from 8:20am until 3:20pm. Class size is a maximum of 24 students to one teacher. The average class size currently is 17 students.
Elementary students attend Art, Spanish, Music (recorder at 4th grade, band/strings at 5th grade) and Physical Education each week. Other features include a huge playground for recess (3x per day), expansive gymnasium (for PE class, indoor recess, concerts, etc.), library, homemade lunches, and much more!
Middle & High School
6th grade through 12th grade meet from 8:00am until 3:36pm. Class size is a maximum of 24 students. The average class size currently is 13 students. Middle and High School students have 8 periods in their day including core classes (English, Science, Math, History, Bible) and electives (Band, Choir, PE, Art, Spanish, Internships, and many more options). Other features include science lab, expansive gymnasium (for PE class, concerts, plays, pep rallies, sports, and much more!).
Williston Trinity Christian School strives to create an individualized education pathway for all high school students. We build from the foundation of a Biblically based education and provide opportunities that suit each student based on their needs, their talents, and their interests. Whether students need extra support or are advanced, WTCS can offer individual education opportunities including tutoring, advanced track classes, Advanced Placement, dual credit college classes, job shadowing, and internships. Our goal is to facilitate real life experiences within the framework of Christian principles along with high level academic classes to promote readiness for life after WTCS. Our teachers and staff work hard to provide the most fitting and well-rounded high school experience for each and every student.
2022-2023 Registration Information: Preschool, PreK & Grades K-12
- Priority will be given to registrations received in person; first come-first served. Any registrations received prior to the registration date will be accepted on the second day of registration in the order they were received.
- Tuesday, January 25: Currently enrolled WTCS students beginning at 8:30am, online or in-person. Watch your email for more information on how to register online.
- Thursday, January 27: Siblings of currently enrolled WTCS students beginning at 8:30am (online or in-person). Watch your email for more information on how to register online.
- Tuesday, February 1: Open enrollment to the general public. Numbers will be assigned beginning at 8:30am (in-person only).
- Registration after February 1st will be handled in the front office. Registrations may be dropped off or mailed to: Williston Trinity Christian School, ATTN: Registrations, 2419 9th Ave. W., Williston, ND 58801.
NEW FAMILIES: Please have the following ready at time of registration:
- Completed registration form. Please make sure your email is listed.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of updated immunization records.
- Registration fee payment. WTCS accepts cash, checks, or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
- New family interview (grades K-12) will be scheduled at time of registration, if possible. Current PreKindergarten families will need to schedule a new family interview.
- Remember (grades K-12): Acceptance is not guaranteed until the new family interview is completed; paperwork & fees are turned in; and acceptance is offered.
If you have any questions about registration, feel free to contact the WTCS office at 701-774-9056, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the office during school hours.