Thank you for your interest in Williston Trinity Christian School.
2018-2019 Registration Information: Preschool, Prekindergarten & Grades K-12
REGISTRATION: Priority will be given to registrations received in person; first come-first served. Any registrations received prior to the registration date will be accepted on the second day of registration in the order they are received.
- Thursday, January 18: Currently enrolled WTCS students beginning at 8:30am, in person or ONLINE. Watch your email for more information on how to register online.
- Tuesday, January 23: Siblings of currently enrolled WTCS students beginning at 8:30am.
- Tuesday, February 6: Open enrollment to the general public. Numbers will be assigned beginning at 8:30am.
- Registration after February 6 will be handled in the front office. Registrations may be dropped off or mailed to: Williston Trinity Christian School, ATTN: Registrations, 2419 9th W., Williston, ND 58801.
NEW FAMILIES: Please have the following ready at time of registration:
- Completed registration form. Please make sure your email is listed.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of updated immunization records.
- Registration fee payment. WTCS accepts cash, checks, or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
- New family interview (grades K-12) will be scheduled at time of registration, if possible. Current PreKindergarten families will need to schedule a new family interview.
- Remember (grades K-12): Acceptance is not guaranteed until the new family interview is completed; paperwork & fees are turned in; and an acceptance is given.
If you have any further questions, feel free to email email@example.com or call the office at 701-774-9056.
2017-2018: Information regarding registration dates & curriculum fees are below.