Andra Smith, WTCS Freshman, presented her project “Sneaky Sounds”:
• 2nd Finalist in the Senior Division! Andra received a gold plaque and a jacket and will advance to the ISEF in Los Angeles, California in May and will exhibit her project.
• Won the ASM Materials Education Foundation Project in Materials Engineering 1. She was awarded a medallion and a certificate.
• Awarded the Navy Project Senior Division: An Educational Recognition Award valued at $75, a medallion, and a certificate.
Molly Setchfield, WTCS 7th grader, presented her project, “Oh What A Relief It Is”:
• Won the Jr. Division in Department of Nutrition & Dietetics Project in Nutrition and Food Science 1. Molly received a monetary award of $25 and a certificate.
• Awarded the Jr. Division North Dakota Society for Clinical Laboratory Project Related to Laboratory Medicine 3: A cash award of $50 and a certificate.