At WTCS we strive to keep tuition affordable for all families desiring a Christian education for their children; therefore, tuition costs cover only a portion of the cost of educating a student. We also offer financial assistance to families who cannot afford full tuition. As a private Christian school, WTCS relies strictly on donations from generous businesses and individuals to fund the rest of our operating expenses.
Please look over the different ways you can support WTCS:
- Click the DONATE button below to set up a recurring gift.
- Click the DONATE button to make a one-time gift in any amount.
- Mail or drop off a check payable to WTCS at our office (2419 9th Ave W, Williston, ND 58801)
- Email your pledge, stock transfer, or other questions to Shayla Bliss, Director of Development, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call our business office at 701-774-9056 to make a gift by credit/debit card.
- Williston Trinity Christian School does not receive any federal or state funding. We are a 501(C)3 non-profit organization. Your gift is tax deductible.
Fundraisers: WTCS conducts three major fundraisers each year. For 2023-2024, they include the Fall Banquet with a Live & Silent Auction; Giving Hearts Day; and The Spring Raffle. Proceeds go towards meeting the annual budget. If you would like more information about how you can support WTCS through our fundraisers, please contact Shayla Bliss, Development Director email@example.com or 701-774-9056.
- Looking for an easy way to help WTCS? Well, what could be easier than shopping? Shop at Cash Wise and earn money for WTCS!
- Log into moreRewards.com or the MORE Rewards mobile app to designate Williston Trinity Christian School.
Shop Cash Wise, Coborn’s, and Marketplace Foods stores for our store brands (Food Club, Full Circle, Top Care, @ease, Paws, Tippy Toes, and more!) to earn points for your school. There are more than 3,000 qualifying items!
Double your impact! Many employers offer matching gift programs that can double or even triple your donation to WTCS. Check with your HR department to see if your employer participates.