Skip to content
- We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:4; I Timothy 1:17; Matthew 28:19)
- We believe the books of the Old Testament and New Testament constitute God’s written revelation to mankind and are verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error.
(II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His future return to earth in power and glory.
(Philippians 2:6-8; Matthew 1:18-25; Hebrews 4:15; John 20:30-31; Romans 5:1-12; Acts 1:9-11)
- We believe in the present ministry and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life of effective service.
(John 14:16-17; Galatians 5:22-25)
- We believe that mankind was created in the image of God, but, because of sin, was alienated from God. That alienation can be removed only by receiving, through faith alone, God’s plan for salvation, which includes repentance and confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Baptism, being a significant Biblical issue, will be referred to the student’s family and clergy.
(Romans 3:23; Romans 10:9-10; I John 1:9)
- We believe in the resurrection of all the dead: the saved to eternal life dwelling forever with Christ, and the unsaved to everlasting judgment and condemnation.
(John 5:24-29; Revelation 20:12-15)
- We believe that the church on earth is a spiritual unity made up of all Christians.
(I Corinthians 12:12-13)
- We believe that marriage is designed by God as a union between one man and one woman, and represents Christ’s lovinf relationship with His bride, the church. God’s command is that there is be no sexual intimacy outside of or apart from marriage between a man and a woman. .
(Genesis 2:24, Matthew 19:4-6, Mark 10:6-9, Ephesians 5:31-32)
- We believe that God, according to His divine plan, wonderfully and thoughtfully creates each person as either male or female in confromity with their biological sex. These two distinct yet complemenatary genders together reflect the image and true nature of God. .
(Genesis 1:26-27, Pslam 139)