Skip to content
- We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:4; I Timothy 1:17; Matthew 28:19)
- We believe the Bible is God’s written revelation to mankind and is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error.
(II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His future return to earth in power and glory.
(Philippians 2:6-8; Matthew 1:18-25; Hebrews 4:15; John 20:30-31; Romans 5:1-12; Acts 1:9-11)
- We believe in the present ministry and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life of effective service.
(John 14:16-17; Galatians 5:22-25)
- We believe that mankind was created in the image of God, but, because of sin, was alienated from God. That alienation can be removed only by receiving, through faith alone, God’s plan for salvation, which includes repentance and confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Baptism, being a significant Biblical issue, will be referred to the student’s family and clergy.
(Romans 3:23; Romans 10:9-10; I John 1:9)
- We believe in the resurrection of all the dead: the saved to eternal life dwelling forever with Christ, and the unsaved to everlasting judgment and condemnation.
(John 5:24-29; Revelation 20:12-15)
- We believe that the church on earth is a spiritual unity made up of all Christians.
(I Corinthians 12:12-13)