2021-2022 Registration for Preschool through 12th Grade OPENS TO THE PUBLIC on Tuesday, February 2nd @ 8:30am (in-person only). Registration forms available online at wtcsnd.org, or stop by the school office.
What can WTCS offer your child(ren)?
- Preschool is for children who have turned three years old by August 1, 2021. This program meets twice a week, on Monday & Friday, from either 8:30-11:00am or 12:30-3:00pm. Class size is a maximum of 16 students with one teacher and an aide.
- Prekindergarten is for children who have turned four years old by August 1, 2021. This program meets either 5 days a week (M-F) or 3 days a week (T/W/Th) in either the mornings (8:30-11:30am) or afternoons (12:30-3:30pm). Class size is a maximum of 16 students with one teacher and an aide.
- Kindergarten is for children who have turned five years old by August 1, 2021. Students do not need to have been enrolled in preschool/prek to attend kindergarten. This program meets 5 days a week (M-F) from 8:30am until 3:00pm. Class size is a maximum of 20 students with one teacher and an aide.
- 1st grade through 5th grade meet from 8:20am until 3:20pm. Class size is a maximum of 24 students to one teacher. The average class size currently is 17 students. Elementary students attend Art, Spanish, Music (recorder at 4th grade, band/strings at 5th grade) and Physical Education each week. Other features include a huge playground for recess (3x per day), expansive gymnasium (for PE class, indoor recess, concerts, etc.), library, homemade lunches, and much more!
Middle & High School
- 6th grade through 12th grade meet from 8:00am until 3:36pm. Class size is a maximum of 24 students. The average class size currently is 13 students. Middle and High School students have 8 periods in their day including core classes (English, Science, Math, History, Bible) and electives (Band, Choir, PE, Art, Spanish, Internships, and many more options). Other features include science lab, expansive gymnasium (for PE class, concerts, plays, pep rallies, sports, and much more!).
Chapel, once a week.
- Elementary meets each Tuesday; grades 6-12 meet each Thursday. A variety of speakers are invited into the school each week, including area pastors, WTCS alumni, staff members, and more.
Orchestra, Strings, Band & Choir
Art & Physical Education
Robotics Program, 4th-12th Grade
Spanish offered Preschool-12th Grade
Low Student-to-Teacher Ratios
Check us out TODAY!
Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.”