Thank you to everyone who helped make our biggest fundraiser of the year – Our Annual Banquet/Auction – AMAZING! We were beyond blessed with great messages & speaker, fun auction items, and the WTCS Choir! We appreciate all of the support – through sponsorships, auctions bids & general offering donations. We are very grateful for the gifts to the school.
Since we are a non-profit private Christian school, we do not receive any state or federal funding. Tuition dollars cover approximately 50 to 60% of the cost for operations; donations/fundraising covers the rest. We are a faith-based school as compared to a tuition-based school. A tuition based school would charge the cost (which is $10, 500.00 to 12,000.00 per K through 12 student).
Special thanks go out to our Director of Development – Terry Haugen to making this event happen. The banquet committee lead by Jamie Lee was a HUGE blessing as well. Their countless hours of planning and preparation make this a Premier Event in Williston. Thank you!
WTCS Principal Mr. Cory Fleck
THANK YOU 2019 Banquet Sponsors!
- Ceynar Chiropractic
- Investment & Retirement Advisors
- Bonetraill Bit Service
- Northwestern Mutual/Jerry & Cheryl Fleck
- Red Rock Ford
- Sun Tubular Testing Services, Inc.
- Interstate Engineering
- Scott Ellis, DDS
- New Hope Wesleyan Church
- Heck Built
- Ward & Joetta Koeser
- American State Bank
- Moose Lodge #239
- Bandlands Steel
- Industrial Equipment Sales & Service
- Our Redeemer’s Lutheran Church
- Josh & Jenna Arp
- 1st International Bank & Trust
- Fisher Orthodontics
- Everson-Coughlin Funeral Home
- Palmer Bit Company
- Thrivent Financial – Mary Stenberg
- ND Pharmacy
- Empire Oil Company
- Fulkerson Funeral Home
- Mon-Dak Tank
- Jan Skadeland
- Big Sky Battery/Minute Lube
- Ace Sprinkler Systems/Handy Andy’s
- Grondahl Recreation, Inc.
A Special Thank You to:
- Williston Parks & Recreation
- Border States Electric