ATTN: ALUMNI & WTCS SUPPORTERS

By   /  July 11, 2017  /  No Comments

25th

Greetings!

I wanted to share some of our success stories we have experienced at Williston Trinity Christian School this school year, in hopes you would forward the information to like-minded Christians within your realm of influence.  First, with our small class sizes, we not only offer considerable one on one time with every student, and we make it a point to advocate for each of our students.  WTCS maintains a much higher grading scale than the other schools in our area, yet 68% of our 7th – 12th graders maintain a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.  We are proud of the additions of our Summer Math Camp (open to the public), Math Enhancement Program, AP courses, ACT prep (open to the public), Accelerated Reader, and so much more.

We are also excited about the launching of the new Honors Institute, and STEM Program which includes Medical, Petroleum, and Engineering path ways.  STEM Program students will also have multiple internship opportunities within their chosen field of study.  There will also be a Ministerial pathway offered as well.  We host an even balance of male to female student ratio.  However, we proudly boast that 1/5th of our student body is made up of minorities; a rarity found within our state.  We have recently been approved by the Federal Government/Home Land Security to introduce an International Program to Western North Dakota.

I wish we could visit in person so I might have a chance to share individual stories of truly life changing events with some of our students, like the young man from the Congo. His family arrived to the USA penniless, after the death of his father.  After being ostracized in the public school system, we found a generous donor to cover his tuition this semester.  I assure you that he now has a firm grasp of the reality of the “American Dream”, as he has fit in well at WTCS, and is passing all of his classes.

We are most humbled by our front line “in the trenches” ministry opportunities each day.  Last month we documented 22 new commitments to Christ on campus alone.  The testimonies that are coming from our students are powerful, as we function as a “spiritual hospital, helping bring restoration to the family unit.  Please consider partnering with us, as we continue as a “local mission” to further HIS Kingdom in Western North Dakota.

As a private school, we receive no Federal or State Funding.  Tuition covers approximately 60% of the actual cost to educate each student.  The other 40% is made up from three large fundraisers and partnering with businesses, churches, and private individuals like you.

In honor of our upcoming 25th Anniversary, an anonymous donor has generously pledged $50,000 in matching funds.  This means that every dollar that is donated, up to $50,000, will be matched in turn, doubling the magnitude of every gift.  We are humbled to know that others continue to believe in our mission and see WTCS as good, fertile ground to sow into.

Please consider locking arms with us as we continue to impact our youth by participating in the 25 for 25 Club.  Our 25th Anniversary goal is to obtain support from 2500 donors in the amount of $25.  If you are led to do a different amount, that is great, every gift, large or small, is vitally important to furthering our successes here at WTCS.  If mailing a check, please note “25 for 25” in the memo.  If you prefer to donate online at www.tcsnd.org, and select the donate tab; as you complete the payment information, use “25 for 25” in lieu of a student id #.  We believe sowing and reaping to be a valid principle, we pray blessings over every seed sewn in benefit of our students.

I appreciate your consideration in partnering with us!

Your brother in Christ,

Pastor Wade

Dean of Students

Director of Development


RSS  |  Twitter  |  Facebook